Wednesday 5 June 2013

Top 5 Song covers

Top 5 Songs based on the book "The Fault Is In Our Stars"


It seems that everyone that read this book, wrote lyrics based on the plot and quotes. After searching through various cover videos on YouTube; I put together my top 5 purely for you’re enjoyment. 


It Happens Slowly- TheJollynerd



"The Fault Is In Our Stars" by Meghan Tonjes



The Fault In Our Stars (No Plot Spoilers!) TFiOS



My all-time favorite song is written by Australian YouTuber, Troye Sivan (well known for his role in X men: Origins as young Wolverine) :)
 
I love the lyrics, and they totally made me cry. I admit I'm pretty dubious to online current events but this is the first time that I am hearing about this guy -- but tell you what? I already love him not just because he created such a moving song with an equally touching vidbut also because he kinda reminds me of Augustus Waters.  I know the song is Hazel-ish because of the "tank" and all that but I kept picturing Augustus. 

 
 
And finally....... Hank Green (Brother of the author, John Green)



No comments:

Post a Comment